Monday 16 January 2012

I Manage to Escape Prison in Skyrim

I've managed to escape the prison and in the process I cause a revolution.

On the way out through some dwarven ruins I come across a couple of really strange things. I'm not gonna spoil it but it's kind of a WTF moment or a "You are Shitting Me". You'll know what I mean if you see them. Click here to see a picture of one if you don't mind spoilers.

Before I continue with any other quests I want to find Sam (who challenged me to the drinking game) and get the staff that he owes me. Looking at the map he is bloody miles away. I thought I might get a coach ride. The fairs are very cheap but they only seem to go to the major cities and Sam is not in any where near a city. So, it's another long walk and there is a mountain range in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment