Sunday 15 January 2012

Skyrim: Getting Drunk and Getting into Trouble

So there I was in a bar in Ivarstead and this guy called Sam challenges me to a drinking game to win a magical staff. The guy was a woose and I beat him after just three drinks. I'm very drunk too and the screen goes blank and when I wake up I find myself in a far off place of Markarth which is bloody miles and miles away and I've never been here before.

In a similar way to the film "The Hangover" I've woken up in the Temple of Dibella which apparently I've trashed! I tidy it up and head out to find Sam and the staff that I've won.

I leave the temple and find that Markarth is a wonderful looking city built in a the side of a mountain with waterfalls cascading through the city. On my way out through the city I save this woman from being murdered by this guy.
Markarth

Well, now I'm mixed up in a conspiracy where I know just asking around is going to get me into trouble. The once friendly guards are now threatening me if I continue to ask questions.

I'll let you know how things turn out. I never going to touch a drop of alcohol again!

No comments:

Post a Comment